Spin® and Yoga: As a "Revolutioner," you will concentrate on the mind/body connection of cycling on a Spin® bike, translate your mental
focus into action. Yoga follows to continue your mind/body connection on the mat, then off the mat and into your world. This class
is suitable for all participants.
Spin® and Stretch: All you "Soulful Cyclers" will be met with a Moderate paced, fat burning
Spin® class followed with stretching with UGI® ball and/ or straps.
Spin® and Pump: Hey "Road Rashers," this Fusion class combines
calorie - burning Spinning® with resistance training by utilizing weights, tubing, floor work and UGI® for added muscle definition
Spin® and Touring: A ride for you "Easy Riders." You can almost smell the flowers in the field and feel the sunlight
on your face while we go for a cruise on your bike. For beginners, those in recovery, or when you feel like riding at a "chill out"
pace and listening to really cool tunes.
Spin® Class: Did someone say Spinning®? "Peddle Pushers" this class in for you. One
full-on hour of a great workout! Dig deep, sweat and have fun!
Intro to Spinning®: Put on your Training Wheels and learn how
to set yourself up for success. Get your "numbers." Learn the basics and proper techniques. Then we ride. Check the website for the
time and dates for this class.
Spin®, Core and More: Calling all "Fit Clubbers!" Spin® to uplifting, fun-paced music to wake
up to your aerobic capacity followed by core strengthening Pilates or a UGI® ball workout.
||# of Classes
|5 Class Pass
|10 Class Pass
|25 Class Pass
|6 Month Unlimited - Prepaid
|One Month Unlimited - Prepaid (3 mo. min)
|Yearly Unlimited - Prepaid
Please click, print and fill out Class Waivers
, and bring them to your first class. Thank
Class Attire and Items Needed
- We suggest you wear shorts, padded bike shorts, or tight fitting stretch capris. LONG
pant legs CAN get caught in the bikes flywheel.
- Hard soled tennis shoes or biking shoes.
- REMEMBER YOUR WATER!!! We have water for
$1.00 a bottle if you need it.
- Face towel. You will sweat.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to get your bike setup, so we
can start class on time.
- First Class: Please arrive 15 minutes early for paper work and bike setup instructions.
a class is cancelled due to bad weather or for any reason, we will post on line on the class schedule in RED and on Facebook.
- We will also call, text and email everyone who attends that class on a regular basis.
- We will try our best not to miss anyone with
- We will also try our best to answer any and all questions from facebook posts.